No program of action can succeed unless it has the vision, will and the facilities of infrastructure and the other quality inputs to transcribe its objectives into reality. Lord Shiva Charitable Trust, Sirsa has the vision, the will and the Infrastructural facilities and other quality inputs to transcribe its dream into reality. Lord Shiva Charitable Trust, Sirsa is committed to:
- To develop high moral, ethical and professional standards
- To develop attitude among all students to improve their overall personality.
- To Provide excellence in education and health care across the state of Haryana and India
- Impart quality education in technical courses to our students making them useful contributors of the society
- To ensure “Health for all” and awareness towards the use of medicines/about the communicable diseases.
- Inculcating discipline, loyality and moral values and to Promote professionalism.
- Conducting job-oriented courses in appropriate technologies for benefit of society.
The mission of Lord Shiva School of Nursing is “To be grooming arena for better individuals and nurses”.